Somtyds gebeur dit dat jou kontantvloei nie wil saamwerk nie of jy wag dalk vir jou geweerlisensie om goedgekeur te word. Of dalk is jou droomteleskoop nie tans in voorraad nie. Hoe dit ook al sy, KarooOutdoor stel bekend KarooPAY!
Kontak ons by 063 265 0742 | firstname.lastname@example.org vir 'n aansoekvorm.
Wat is KarooPAY?:
KarooPAY is 'n rentevrye afbetalingsopsie wat deur KarooOutdoor Co. aangebied word om jou in staat te stel om sekere items in veelvuldige paaiemente ten volle af te betaal. Sodra die die laaste paaiement ontvang is word jou item versend.
1. Dit is rentevry
2. Jy kies jou eie afbetalingstermyn (6 maande of minder)
3. 'n minimum 20% deposito.
Basiese terme en voorwaardes van KarooPAY
1. Slegs items ter waarde van R3000 en meer is geldig vir KarooPAY
2. Die gewone prys van 'n item is van toepassing. Spesiale aanbiedinge en promosiepryse is nie van toepassing nie.
3. Volledige besonderhede en geldige afleweringsadres van koper word vereis. Indien die besonderhede intussen verander is dit die koper se plig om vir KarooOutdoor Co. in te lig.
4. Items wat aanlyn aangekoop word moet eenmalig ten volle betaal word voordat die items versend word.
KarooPAY Terms and Conditions:
- All deposits / payments must be paid into the Karoo Outdoor Company’s Account through bank transfer / EFT using your Order ID as the reference.
- A minimum transaction value of R3000 is required in order to create a KarooPAY.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total of the KarooPAY is required.
- Regular payments must be made within the agreed period as part of the KarooPAY payment plan. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that regular payments are made.
- Customers will be liable for all bank charges which occur with direct bank deposits. These bank charges will be added onto the KarooPAY total.
- KarooPAY payment plans can be 1 to 6 months in length.
- Please keep in mind that the order can only be dispatched once full payment has been received.
- Payments will only be accepted if the correct reference is used. You are not entitled to take delivery of any of the goods until all installments have been paid.
- Cancellation by KarooOutdoor Company: If payment of an installment is not received by the due date or the goods become unavailable due to circumstances beyond KarooOutdoor Company’s control, KarooOutdoor Company may cancel the KarooPAY. Following cancellation, KarooOutdoor Company will refund the payments received plus the 20% deposit. If the order is cancelled due to the installments not being completed within the agreed period the 20% deposit will be deducted from the refund. Refunds less the retained 20% deposit will be paid within 30 days after the customers banking details have been given to KarooOutdoor Company.
- Cancellation by you: You may cancel the KarooPAY within a 30 day period, by written notice and a copy of your ID sent to email@example.com and request that the KarooPAY be cancelled. Once the request is approved, KarooOutdoor Company will refund the payments received within 30 days from the date of approval, less the non-refundable 20% deposit on the total amount of the order. Customized items are strictly non-refundable as they cannot be resold once purchased. Special Orders are also not refundable. Refunds less the service charge and penalty will be paid within 30 days after the customers banking details have been given to KarooOutdoor Company.
- Returns / Exchanges / Refunds: There will be no returns, exchanges or refunds on KarooPAY. Once a KarooPAY is booked and the first installment is made, changes to your item/s cannot be made. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the correct item/style and size is booked as these items are removed from the sales floor and cannot be sold to anyone else. It is therefore for the customers responsibility to ensure that the item that they have booked is 100% correct before the first installment is made.
Information collected from the transaction will be used for the purposes of processing your KarooPAY. This information may also be given to an external mail service provider for the purposes of sending you reminder letters.
Should you need more information, please feel free to contact us.
063 265 0742 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order will not ship until we receive full payment.