VOORRAAD BESKIKBAAR - KONTAK ONS VIR PROFORMA FAKTUUR.
(PRYS SLUIT BTW IN)
EASY AND SECURE ONLINE CHECK-OUTS WITH PAYFAST OR DIRECT EFT
KONTAK ONS BY 063 265 0742 VIR MEER INLIGTING.
The Guide TU450 is the thermal riflescope for (extreme) long distances. For the highest ease of use, this thermal riflescope has the same design as your daytime riflescope. The Guide TU450 has a 400x300 VOx detector (17μm), a large 50mm objetive lens and a zoom range of 3.2 to 12.8x. The Guide TU450 can detect a car at up to 3 km and a person at as much as 1.4 km. On the device you can easily set and store 10 different zero profiles.
Properties of the thermal image
- 400x300 VOx detector (pixel size 17μm)
- 50hz refresh rate (real-time image)
- Projected onto 0.39" OLED display (1024x768)
- Different color palettes, including White/Black/Red/Green Hot
- Thermal image does not depend on the weather, you also have image during e.g. fog and rain
- Detection distance: 3 km (car) and 1,4 km (person)
- Field of view: 7,8 x 5,8 degrees
Properties of the reticle
- Choice of 10 different reticles
- Reticle available in 6 different colors and 10 levels of brightness
- Reticle magnifies with the zoom, similar to First Focal Plane of optical rifle scopes
- Save 10 zero profiles to use the rifle scope directly on different weapons without having to shoot again
- Zero calibration distances: 50 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 500m
- Easy manual elevation / width adjustment on the body
Attaching the scope to your weapon
- Universal 30mm tube
- With the help of 30mm mounting rings easy to use on many weapons
- For Weaver/Picatinny, Dovetail (air gun) etc.
- Hot Track function, where animals / people with cursor are directly "pointed" at
- Stadiametric range finder (calculates the approximate distance to an animal or person)
- Picture-in-Picture mode to further magnify a small part of the image
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth to share and view recordings
- When a smartphone/tablet is connected to the scope, someone else can enjoy everything that you see
- Free app (iOS and Android)
- Shock resistance: 500G/1ms
- IP67 certified: waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Ultra-long operating time of up to 10 hours using only one 18650 battery (charger + battery included)
- Weighs only 950 grams
- USB-C connection (cable included)
- Certifications: RoHS, CE, FCC, EAC, UN38.3 (battery certificate)
Application Guide TU450
If maximum viewing distance is most important to you, this thermal imaging scope is the perfect solution for you. With the Guide TU450 you can shoot with extreme precision at long and very long distances. Very suitable for hunting and tactical use. The advantage of thermal imaging is that you always have an image everywhere and do not depend on the weather. With thermal imaging animals can never hide, because their body heat lights up directly on the display of your scope. Even when they are behind bushes that you cannot see through with your own eye. You can use the Guide TU450 at night, in twilight and also during the day. Because you can set/save 10 zero profiles you can easily switch between different weapons.
The Guide TU series consists of three scopes. The TU450 has the largest viewing distance of the series. Below you find all the differences. Do you have any questions? Then please contact us.
||Guide TU430||Guide TU450|
|Diameter of the lens||25mm||35mm||50mm|
|Max. total zoom||6,4x||9,2x||12,8x|
|Max. detection (vehicle)||1.700 m||2.400 m||3.000 m|
|Max. detection (human)||700 m||1.000 m||1.400 m|
|Field of view (degrees)||15,5 x 11,6||11,1 x 8,3||7,8 x 5,8|
|Weight||930 grams||940 grams||
- 1x Thermal Imaging Sight (50mm lens)
- 1x Lens protection
- 1x Eyepiece cap
- 1x Storage pouch
- 1x USB-C cable
- 1x Micro-HDMI cable
- 1x 186500 battery
- 1x Battery charger
- 1x Lens cloth
- 1x User manual
Image Disclaimer: Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty as to what you are purchasing. This transaction/purchase is subject to the confirmation of price and product by Karoo Outdoor Company (Pty) Ltd. See full Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.