EASY AND SECURE ONLINE CHECK-OUTS WITH PAYFAST OR DIRECT EFT
KONTAK ONS BY 063 265 0742 VIR MEER INLIGTING.
Thermal image device Infiray X eye E2n (13 ceramic) with ceramic 240x180 pixel VOx detector, 17µm Pixelpitch, 13mm Objektiv, 50Hz frame rate. Heat sources can be displayed in four different viewer modes and, if necessary, 1.2x optical zoom and additionally 2x digital zoom. IP66, 13mm objective lens, 18x14° field of view, diopter adjustment, LCD color display, 720x540 pixel display resolution, 1.2x optical magnification, 2x digital zoom, fixed lens focus, 4 viewing modes:
Heat = black
Heat = white
Heat = red
Battery life up to 15 hours, micro USB socket, video-out via USB cable, integrated Li-Io battery 3700mAh, ¼ "tripod thread, dimensions approx. 60x60x160mm (WxLxH), approx. 330g weight. 2 Year warranty.
DETECTION RANGE - 477M
- High Image Quality
- The Eye series are is embedded with IRay independently developed high performance VOx detector which allows you to get high detailed thermal images, making it simpler to search targets in darkness. Comprised of advanced software algorithms EYE is designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail which results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
- Quick Start-Up Time
- 3s start-up time makes the Eye Series be quickly activated when the right time comes, which helps to save energy and extend the working hours.
- Sufficient Operation Time
- Low power elements used in Eye Series provide sufficient operation time. Up to 15 hours operational battery life guarantees you don't have to worry about the power supply.
- Pocket-Sized Thermal Vision Monocular
- The InfiRay EYE series is a pocket-sized thermal vision monocular for exploring the outdoors—at night and in lowlight conditions. EYE reveals your surroundings and helps you see people, objects and animals over hundreds meters away. Simple to use, with still image and video recording, EYE is the perfect companion, whether in the back country or your own backyard.
- High Frame Rate
- The 50Hz frame rate guarantees you to capture every moment that you want to catch. Smooth, fluent and crystal clear views offers excellent observation for all your outdoor adventures.
- User Friendly Interface
- The EYE is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. The monocular can be connected to specified APP via USB cable which allows user to watch the real-time video, take picture and record video on mobile devices based on Android and iOS such as smartphone or tablet. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- Standby Function
- When it is necessary to temporarily stop observation the user can apply standby function. It provides the necessary level of camouflage (no light from the eyepiece of the device) between observation sessions as well as the fast restart of observation (when display is turned off, all other systems are working; for normal operation it is enough just to power on the display again).
- Compact Size And Lightweight
- Compact size and lightweight becomes important in outdoor using, which ensure the highest level of comfort and usability.
- 5 Colour Palettes
- The Eye series provides more than 5 colour palettes for true colorized temperature mapping, including “white hot” “black hot” “red hot” “colour” and “hot target highlight”. Switching between different colour palettes is fast and easy.
- Long Detection Range
- Powerful objective lens in combination with professional grade thermal imaging sensor with NETD 50 mK provides exceptional detection capabilities. An average human-size target can be detected at a 477m distance in complete darkness.
|Resolution||240 x 180|
|Pixel size||17 um|
|Frame rate||50 Hz|
|Field of view||17.8º x 13.4º|
|Display||720 x 540|
Min. Battery Life
Detection Range (Target 1.7m x .05m)
Image Disclaimer: Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty as to what you are purchasing. This transaction/purchase is subject to the confirmation of price and product by Karoo Outdoor Company (Pty) Ltd. See full Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.