EASY AND SECURE ONLINE CHECK-OUTS WITH PAYFAST OR DIRECT EFT
PLEASE CHECK STOCK LEVELS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
8x 42 mm Binoculars,
Extra-low Dispersion ED Glass,
Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism,
Waterproof & Fogproof,
The Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 Binoculars are lighter and have better low-light performance than previous models. The Monarch 5 now uses the best Extra-low Dispersion ED Glass which reduces chromatic abberations and allows you to see as far as possible without any edge fringing. ED Glass gives you brighter and clearer images even when looking at high contrast views like black and white objects next to each other.
Fully multi coated Eco-Glass Lenses and Roof Prisms give greater light transmission over the visible spectrum and produce clearer and clearer images.
Dielectric Multi-layer Prism Coating transmits almost all light and produces images with the most accurate colour reproduction.
With significantly less weight than previous Monarch binoculars the Monarch 5 is Lightweight and Portable which allows you to enjoy great viewing for extended periods of time. The High-Eyepoint design with extra space between the person and the eyepieces allows anyone that is wearing glasses to easily view through the binocular. A central focusing know makes it quick and easy to focus on object near and far.
Turn-and-Slide rubber eyecups give you the ability to adjust the binocular's eye relief for a perfect fit and comfort when viewing for long periods. The body is covered in non-slip rubber armour and is Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed making it robust, waterproof and fogproof.
- ED Glass (Extra-low dispersion) reduces Chromatic Aberration for High Contrast Images
- Made using non-toxic Eco-glass, which is Lead and Arsenic Free
- Dielectric High-reflectivity Multi-layer Prism Coating gives superior light transmittance and results in more natural colours and brighter images
- High Resolution Phase-Correction-coated Roof Prisms
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Long eye relief design and adjustable eyecups gives a clear field of view, even when wearing eyeglasses
- Close focusing distance of 2.5m
- Waterproof up to 1m
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for fogproof operation
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Center-knob focus
|Objective Diameter||42 mm|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|
|Angular field of view (Real)||6.3 deg|
|Angular field of view (Apparent)||47.5 deg|
|Field Of View @ 1000m||110 m|
|Exit pupil||5.3 mm|
|Eye relief||19.5 mm|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||56 - 72 mm|
|Focus Type||Center-Knob focus|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||2.5 m|
|Waterproof and Fogproof||Yes|
- Soft Neck Strap
- Carry case
- Flip-Down Objective Covers
10 Year Limited Warranty
Image Disclaimer: Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty as to what you are purchasing. This transaction/purchase is subject to the confirmation of price and product by Karoo Outdoor Company (Pty) Ltd. See full Terms and Conditions.