EASY AND SECURE ONLINE CHECK-OUTS WITH PAYFAST OR DIRECT EFT
PLEASE CHECK STOCK LEVELS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
8x42 mm Binoculars,
Extra-low Dispersion ED Glass,
Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism,
Waterproof & Fogproof,
The Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 Binoculars. Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today’s serious outdoorsmen and women, this is an entirely new level of MONARCH that not only bestows the latest in optical innovation upon the passions of its owner, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
The hallmark of the MONARCH 7 is its optical system—a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon’s premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to MONARCH 7 goes far beyond conventional coatings. Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
MONARCH 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view 58.4° for 8x42
- Dielectric high-reflective multi-layer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range for brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied to the outside surfaces of objective and eyepiece lenses
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (up to 1m for 10 minutes)
- Fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
|Objective Diameter||42 mm|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|
|Angular field of view (Real)||8 degrees|
|Angular field of view (Apparent)||58.4 degrees|
|Field Of View @ 1000 yds||420 ft|
|Exit pupil||5.3 mm|
|Eye relief||17.1 mm|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||56 - 72 mm|
|Focus Type||Central Focus|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||2.5 m|
|Waterproof and Fogproof||Yes|
10 Year Limited Warranty
Image Disclaimer: Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty as to what you are purchasing. This transaction/purchase is subject to the confirmation of price and product by Karoo Outdoor Company (Pty) Ltd. See full Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.