EASY AND SECURE ONLINE CHECK-OUTS WITH PAYFAST OR DIRECT EFT
PLEASE CHECK STOCK LEVELS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
The Nikon Monarch 8x42 HG Binoculars are engineered with complementary technologies to produce an optic that is built to perform in low light and the harshest conditions.
The Nikon Monarch HG 8x42 Binoculars are engineered with complementary technologies to produce an optic that is built to perform in low light and the harshest conditions.
First is the use of lead- and arsenic-free extra low-dispersion (ED) glass in the lens elements to correct chromatic and spherical aberrations. Next are phase-corrected and dielectric coated roof prisms, which further limit internal light loss and interference and improve image contrast.
The optical path is fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings, which increase light transmission, image contrast and sharpness, and provide true color rendition. Finally is the use of Nikon's field-flattener system, which eliminates the distortion common at the lens edges, producing crisp details along the far periphery of the wide field of view. This all translates to bright and clear, high-contrast images with accurate color across the field of view - especially at low light such as early morning and late evening, and under heavily overcast skies.
The chassis is built with a short bridge design, which presents more gripping surface and helps to reduce the overall weight. Made to survive use outdoors, the optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them not only fogproof when moving between extreme temperature changes, but also waterproof and submersible.
The exterior has textured, rubberized panels that protect against knocks and drops, and offers a slip-resistant grip for sure handling in cold and wet conditions. Nikon includes tethered objective lens covers and ocular rainguard to ensure they cannot be lost easily and are ready for use at a moment's notice.
Engineered for performance and durability, the Monarch HG will be your constant companion when conquering any peak or braving any storm.
- Wide apparent field of view
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing and realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image
- High-quality multilayer coating applied to all lenses
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution and contrast
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied on the objective lens and eyepiece surfaces
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Sturdy, lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Superior waterproof/fogproof performance with a nitrogen-filled body that resists water pressure to a depth of up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes and prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000m/16,404 ft. equivalent
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Objective lens caps are integrated to prevent loss
- Optional tripod adapter enables attachment to a tripod
|Angular Field of View||8.3 degrees|
|Field of View at 1000m||60.3 degrees|
|Close Focusing Distance||2.0m|
|Interpupillary Distance Adjustment||56-74mm|
10 Year Limited Warranty
Image Disclaimer: Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty as to what you are purchasing. This transaction/purchase is subject to the confirmation of price and product by Karoo Outdoor Company (Pty) Ltd. See full Terms and Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.