Pard SU45LRF Thermal Vision Rifle Scope With Laser Range Finder (Weaver Mounts Included)
Thermal night vision sight Pard SU45LRF, the new generation thermal heat sight that sets a new level! Pard SU45LRF is one of the world's smallest and lightest thermal rifle scope, without compromising on any function or strength!
At night, it is very important for hunters to use reliable optical equipment that will not let you down at the most crucial moment. That is why they often choose thermal imaging products made by PARD.
Regarding the thermal night visibility, the technology and execution have changed very quickly in a very short time. With a modern thermal scope you take the step into a whole new world where night does not exist and you discover wildlife better than daytime! The risk of shooting the wrong animal is drastically reduced, you can clearly see details such as drawn scouts on the sow. With thermal vision you often see the direct hit in the animal, see the blood trail that occurs after the animal and can easily follow the animal after shooting.
The Pard SU45 Thermal Rifle Scope is available in two models, with and without 600m laser rangefinders. If you hunt for example in fields, the SU45LRF with rangefinders is an obvious choice. Without it, it is very difficult to determine the correct distance.
- Pard SU45LRF is easy and fast to use! Start-up takes place in just a few seconds, and once you have found your target you can shoot right away. If you want to change any setting, you can easily do so in clear menu and easy-to-use placed buttons.
- It gives you 9 different reticle pieces to choose from, just according to your needs! The insertion is very simple in X and Y, several different insertions can be stored. In the menu you can quickly switch between different insertions. You can save inserts with different bullets, for different distances, with different reticle.
- Shutter-free updating of the uncooled heat sensor (Refresh) makes the sight work completely silent and is ideally suited even when the distance to the animals is very short.
- With the Heat Tracking function running, the hottest point of the image is always tracked / displayed. It gets a thin frame around it. A good feature when tracking game after shot.
- The SU45LRF has a 19mm front lens combined with 384x288 ULIS heat sensor, 50Hz refresh rate, 17um sensitivity which gives you a good lag-free image sharpness with more than enough range for all normal hunting.
- It had a magnification from low 1.5x up to 4.5x. The team is perfect for those who are hunting for food plot, search wounded game hunting or hunting in cornfields and need to be able to shoot quickly at short distances. In addition, for maximum ability for quick shots, the sight is equipped with adjustable laser sight.
- The Pard SU45LRF uses a powerful and rechargeable 18650 Lithium battery which is seen as the optimal choice. Very easy to change and long running time, and no costs. 18650 Lithium provides strength even in low temperatures.
- The SU45LRF is equipped with a large LCD display that is a full 1024x800 which provides clear and detailed image. The screen brightness can be adjusted according to your own needs. As an accessory there is also a smart loose 5 "LCD screen that attaches firmly directly to the left side of the screen. The screen makes it easy and convenient to scout from the hunting lodge as well as to keep perfect track during mobile hunting in the field
Start time: less than 2s
Weight of just 330 grams
Sensor size: 384x288
Update frequency: 50Hz
Spectrum Scope: 17um
Display inside: 1024x800
Display type: Sony Oled screen
Exit pupil: 8mm
Eye distance: 35mm (Good to be further away)
Diopter adjustment: +/- 5
Focus range: 1m to infinity
Targeting 9pcs + "nothing"
Rangefinder (Model SU 19LR): Laser 600m (Accuracy +/- 0.5m)
Video output: SZ65 Composite
Auto Defective Pixel Repair: Yes
3D Gyroscope: Yes
Operating Source: Li-Ion 18650 3.7V- rechargeable and replaceable
Operating time: approx. 8 hours (Change battery 1min)
Detection capability: Human 750m, Car 1200m
Recoil and shock resistance 6000 joule!
Palette: White Hot/Black Hot/Red Hot/Iron red/Sky
Optional accessories: Extra large 5 "HD LCD Display, perfect when in motion!
NST (Non Shutter Tech) guarantees that the image is stateless.
Detector-Self-Repair function, repairs any eventual pixel failure!
Hot tracking feature
Built-in laser sight, perfect when looking for damaged game or hunting fields.
Operation: Rechargeable 18650 Lithium battery, replaceable in 1min.
Material: 6061 Aerospace Aluminum - black anodized!
Warranty: 3 years. Warranty does not include shipping costs.
Its Price and Performance is really good, its simple to use and very effective. The in-built IR torch is very good just by itself so its a total complete unit that is effective at night hunting ranges.
The PARD NV008 S Digital Vision Rifle Scope truly is a very good scope and at this kind of price point it’s amazing.
- Its a Night AND Day Scope
- Inbuilt Ballistics (Both Models)
- Compact Design
- Inbuilt Powerful IR
- Available in 6.5x Optical Magnification
Some of the Key Features:
- 2k Sensor Developed in house
- PARD Developed Imagining Modules for enhanced images
- Camera Sensitivity up to 0.0001 lux
- Fold out Throw Lever
- Powerful 850 inbuilt IR
- No Need for a External Torch :)
- IR Range
- 850nm - 600 Metres
- Ballistic Calculations
- Compact Design only 415 or 445 grams (plus Battery)
- Rail mount to fit to your rifle
- 1 x 18650 Battery