Vortex Rifle Scope - Razor HD GEN II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C (MRAD)
CHECK OUT SECURELY WITH EFT BANK DEPOSIT OR PAYFAST
Please confirm stock prior to purchase:
We can't guarantee all products are in stock at time of order. To avoid disappointment, please confirm availability prior to purchase. You can drop us an email or give us a call.
IF THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK YOU CAN BOOK YOUR'S WITH A BACKORDER:
Alternatively, feel free to pre-order by booking your product without payment. Once your product arrives in the country you can make payment and it will get shipped to you immediately.
1. At Check Out, choose Bank Deposit.
2. We will send you an invoice for the amount payable on product arrival.
3. Once product arrives we will inform you to make payment.
4. When proof of payment is received we will ship to you directly
Phone: 063 265 0742
The Vortex Razor HD Gen II Rifle Scopes are the front runners for ultimate precision long range optics.
Includes 4 inch sunshade, 2mm hex wrench, battery and lens cloth.
The EBR-2C reticle is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
The Gen II Razors are the ultimate precision long-range optics.
Designed and engineered for ultimate precision long-range shots in extreme environments, their best features include a 6x zoom range, a single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and a sophisticated L-Tec turret system.
They also have a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
This rifle scope's EBR-2C Reticle uses MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
- Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color.
- Optically indexed lenses optimize sharpness and brightness.
- Premium high density extra-low dispersion glass provides the ultimate resolution and colour fidelity.
- Premium proprietary coatings provide the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First focal plane reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image.
- Glass-etched reticle for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated reticle provides precise aiming point under extra low light conditions.
- Tube diameter 34mm.
- Single piece tube maximises alignment, increasing accuracy and visual performance.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction provides strength and rigidity.
- O-ring seals provide waterproof protection as well as preventing dust from penetrating the monocular.
- Argon gas purging provides fogproof performance.
- Rugged construction withstands impact and recoil, making the rifle scope shockproof.
- Fast focus eye piece.
- Hard anodized finish.
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec turrets: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- External rotation indicator.
- An easily accessible adjustment located on left side of turret provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Internal friction reduction system.
- L-Tec Zero stop prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components.
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.7 inches|
|Field of View||25.3-4.4 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||34 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||.1 MRAD|
|Travel per Rotation||10 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||33 MRAD|
|Max Windage Adjustment||14 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting||32 yards to infinity|
Image Disclaimer: Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty as to what you are purchasing. This transaction/purchase is subject to the confirmation of price and product by Karoo Outdoor Company (Pty) Ltd. See full Terms and Conditions.