Designed and engineered for ultimate precision long-range shots in extreme environments, their best features include a 6x zoom range, a single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and a sophisticated L-Tec turret system.
They also have a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
This rifle scope's EBR-2C Reticle uses MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
The Vortex Razor HD Gen II Rifle Scopes are the front runners for ultimate precision long range optics.
Includes 4 inch sunshade, 2mm hex wrench, battery and lens cloth.
The EBR-2C reticle is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
- Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color.
- Optically indexed lenses optimize sharpness and brightness.
- Premium high density extra-low dispersion glass provides the ultimate resolution and colour fidelity.
- Premium proprietary coatings provide the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First focal plane reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image.
- Glass-etched reticle for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated reticle provides precise aiming point under extra low light conditions.
- Tube diameter 34mm.
- Single piece tube maximises alignment, increasing accuracy and visual performance.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction provides strength and rigidity.
- O-ring seals provide waterproof protection as well as preventing dust from penetrating the monocular.
- Argon gas purging provides fogproof performance.
- Rugged construction withstands impact and recoil, making the rifle scope shockproof.
- Fast focus eye piece.
- Hard anodized finish.
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec turrets: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- External rotation indicator.
- An easily accessible adjustment located on left side of turret provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Internal friction reduction system.
- L-Tec Zero stop prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components.
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.7 inches|
|Field of View||25.3-4.4 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||34 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||.1 MRAD|
|Travel per Rotation||10 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||33 MRAD|
|Max Windage Adjustment||14 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting||32 yards to infinity|