The Bresser Pirsch ED 8x34 Phase Coating Binoculars is equipped with the latest phase coating to allow the image better contrast and high-resolution. In addition, these binoculars are equipped with a high-performance ED glass preventing colour fringing which makes the colours even more radiant. This is reinforced by the high-quality fully multi coating.
The combination of the built-in Barium-Kron glass material and the Dielectric coating on the prisms ensures a brighter, clearer picture even at twilight. The TwistUp eyecups allow spectacle wearers to enjoy the full field of view, as they are adjustable they also support the view without glasses. The rubber armour covering on the binoculars, provides a good grip and handling.
- Compact and versatile binoculars
- High performance ED-glass
- High quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and ARGON purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
|Type of coating
|Colour of Coating
|Field of View at 1000m
|Field of View
|Near focus From