The FFP Half Mil Dot reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 mil in all directions, the FFP Half Mil Dot is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacings, so can be used for bracketing and rangefinding. The mil spaced reticle and 1/10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP this is true on all magnifications.
- First Focal Plane optical system
- Wide Angle optical system
- 11 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for excellent clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄10 MRAD exposed and locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 6-24×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: FFP Half Mil Dot
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 10.8-2.7m / 32.5-8.1ft
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
- Length: 348mm / 13.7″
- Weight: 745g / 26.3oz
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
- All calibre rated.