The Hawke Vantage 4-12x50mm Rimfire .22 Subsonic Reticle features 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity. It is constructed with a 1" mono-tube chassis for superior strength and is nitrogen purged for waterproof, fog proof and shockproof performance. 1/4 MOA low profile, finger adjustable turrets coupled with a fast focus eyepiece and hight torque zoom ring make it easy to get shots on target.
This illuminated model features a glass etched reticle that is illuminated either red or green with 5 brightness settings for each colour.
With the Rimfire .22 LR Subsonic 12x Reticle, aim points are calculated for your specific caliber. It Is easy to zero and outstanding downrange accuracy with illuminated aim points for all lighting conditions. The distances are etched into the reticle field of view, designed for use on maximum magnification.
The scope can also be used for 50m zero with aim points correct in metric when the magnification is set to 10.5x.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1/4 MOA low profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Distances etched into the reticle field of view
- Designed for the .22 LR Subsonic caliber
- Zero on 12x magnification at 50 yards and all aim points are pre-calculated
|Eye relief||89mm (3.5")|
|Focus/Parallax - Fixed Focus||69m (75yds)|
|Field of View||8.7-2.9m 100m (26.2-8.7ft 100yds)|
|Exit Pupil||12.5-4.2mm (0.5-0.2")|
|Illumination||Red / Green|
|Reticle||Rimfire .22 LR Subsonic|
|Elevation Increment||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||80 MOA|
|Windage Increment||1/4 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range||80 MOA|
|Ocular Type||Fast Focus|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers|
|Power Selector Style||Knurled Posi-Grip|
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane (SFP)|
|Turret Type||Low Profile|