3MOA dot size with 8 red dot intensity settings, 7 daylight and 1 NV settings, allowing you to adapt to basically any possible condition during a fierce combat. Hitting your target will no longer be a problem anymore.
Unique Sturdy Design
This red dot offers a mix of pioneering sturdy design. Unlimited eye relief, 38mm 1.5in from bottom to the dot sight center, snag-free tube design. All these features makes VictOptics SRD 1×20 a popular aiming solutions on the market.
The protective flip caps makes this red dot resist many scratches and dust. You will never have to worry about damaging it during transport.
This red dot has a Picatinny QD riser mount, with QD mount knob lock feature. The quick detach lever is designed to lift your optics providing a clear view over the front sight.
1MOA Capped Adjustment
1MOA capped adjustment w/ audible click. Accessories includes hex keys, but if you don’t want to use a hex, you can use your nails to adjust.
- 3MOA Dot Size with 8 Levels Red Dot Intensity, 7 Daylight and 1 NV
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- 38mm 1.5in From Bottom to the Dot Sight Center
- 1MOA Capped Adjustment w/ Audible Click
- QD Picatinny Riser Mount
- Magnification: N/A
- Objective Lens: 20mm
- Eye Relief: Free
- Optics Coating: Multi coated
- Overall Length: 79mm / 3.1in
- QD Base Length: 46mm / 1.9in
- Low Mount Length: 48mm / 1.5in
- Sight Width: 41mm / 1.6in
- Height: 38mm(1.5in) from bottom to center
- Weight: 190g / 6.7oz
- Click Value: 1MOA
- Parallax: ＜1 MOA
- Dot Intensity: 8 levels
- Dot Size: 3MOA
- Elevation Range: >60MOA
- Windage Range: >60MOA
- Mounting: Picatinny
- Battery Style: CR2032
- Excellent for moving target and fast shooting
- Shock proof, IPX4 water resistance and fog proof
- High quality aluminum alloy 6061 in durable black matte finish
- With QD mount knob lock feature
- Accessories included: QD picatinny mount, low picatinny mount, flip-up caps, hex keys and cleaning cloth etc