With the Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 Binoculars, superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. Look for a huge field-of-view—the largest in its class—with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armour. It's all there in a Diamondback.
- Phase corrected roof prisms render bright images that are colour-faithful and rich in detail.
- HD Optical system
- Fully multicoated optics transmit contrast-rich images with minimal glare and internal reflection.
- An 8-degree viewing angle (64-degree apparent viewing) offers a wide field of view that allows you to maintain situational awareness despite the level of magnification.
- Argon purged and o-ring sealed housing delivers superior waterproof and fogproof protection from the elements.
- Close focuses to under 5 feet, excellent for birding and other nature observations.
- Twist-up multi-position rubber eyecups provide enhanced comfort, especially for eyeglass wearers.
- Ridged rubber armouring results in superior grip even in wet conditions.
- Tripod, monopod, and car window-mountable with optional adapter.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||8.0° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||420' @ 1000 yd / 139.44 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.5' / 1.37 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||57 - 73 mm / 2.24 - 2.87"|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 5.6" / 14.99 x 14.22 cm|
|Weight||25.2 oz / 714 g|