With this featherweight giant in pocket-sized format, the Zeiss Victory Pocket HD 10x25 T Binoculars offers you high-performance for virtually all observation situations.
Whether you are strolling in the park or on a long walking tour, you can always enjoy birdwatching and observing the natural world with the Zeiss Victory Pocket HD 10x25 T Binoculars. With this featherweight giant in pocket-sized format, the Victory Pocket offers you high-performance binoculars from ZEISS for virtually all observation situations.
Thanks to their lightweight and compact format these binoculars even fit in a small jacket pocket, and are so light that you will hardly know they are there.
The new Victory Pocket promise high performance in all kinds of outdoor applications. Despite their amazingly light-weight construction, their high magnification and FL-lenses with ZEISS T* multi-layer coating help them to deliver brilliant image quality.
The asymmetrical folding makes it particularly compact. The LotuTec coating that ensures that water drips right off them and dirt can be removed without a trace.
- Unique asymmetrical offset hinge allows the binocular to fold flatter and more compact than traditional center-hinge configurations
- Prism design is slimmer than traditional roof prisms providing similar performance with thinner optical tubes
- Impact-resistant and lightweight magnesium-alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to waterproof, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature and environmental conditions
- Protective rubber armoring provides a secure no-slip grip
- Wide -13 to 145°F (-25 to 63°C) operating temperature
|Effective lens diameter||25 mm|
|Exit pupil diameter||3.1 mm|
|Field of view at 1.000 m||130 m|
|Apparent field of view||60 °|
|Close focus||1.9 m|
|Diopter adjustment range||+3 | -3 dpt|
|Exit pupil distance||16.5 mm|
|Pupil distance||34-74 mm|
|LotuTec / Nitrogen filling||yes / yes|
|Water resistance||100 mbar|
|Operating temperature in °C||-25 / +63 ºC|
|Width at an interpupillary distance of 65 mm||100 mm|