EASY AND SECURE ONLINE CHECK-OUTS WITH PAYFAST OR DIRECT EFT
The Zeiss 8x42 Victory SF T Binoculars stands for a maximum overview and fascinating, highcontrast images.
The Zeiss 8x42 Victory SF T Binoculars stands for a maximum overview and fascinating, highcontrast images. With a field of view of 148 m/1,000 m, the 8x42 delivers the largest possible overview and leaves nothing undiscovered.
At moderate magnification, it enables long observations with unparalleled steady images. The uniquely large fields of view and the revolutionary handling make these binoculars a perfect companion when a fast overview is vital in uneven terrain.
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Waterproof to 400mbar of pressure
- Slip-resistant rubber armored exterior
- LotuTec lens coatings protect the objective and ocular lenses from dirt and dust, resists scratches, and beads off water and oils
- Balanced weight distribution reduces fatigue for long observation sessions
- Wide operating temperature range: -22 to 145°F (-30 to 63°C)
|Effective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.3 mm|
|Field of View at 1000m||148 m|
|Apparent Field of View||64 °|
|Close Focus||1.5 m|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+4 | -4 dpt|
|Pupil Distance||55 - 76 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Water Resistance||400 mbar|
|Functional Temperature in °C||-30 | +63 °C|
|at an eye width of 65 mm|
|Weight in Use||780 g|