Stronger and more durable Fast charging Convenient for carryingf
The Acebeam P15 Tactical Light - 1700 Lumens is an innovative and top-of-the-range flashlight in the tactical field, as it can quickly switch from an EDC function to a tactical light in a matter of seconds. To turn the P15 into a tactical light you simply remove the back clip and mount it with the Pic Mount or MLOKno that is included. This flashlight is also compatible with a tactical ring pro which helps you keep a two-handed grip on another object while still carrying or operating the flashlight, and in general, just makes it easier for continuous and stable reloading.
The P15 delivers an impressive max output of 1700 lumens and features a beam distance of 330m. When you want to charge your P15 you can have it fully charged in a matter of just 2 and a half hours. This is possible with the customized 18650 battery, to charge the light you can simply plug it into any USB outlet. The durable and strong clip allows you to safely and securely clip the P15 to belts, pockets and backpacks for on hand use.
Multifunctional Port Tips:
1. Please clean the Multi-function port timely. Dirt and dust will be left on the flashlight slot or charging terminal after a long time used, which may cause poor connection and reduce the charging current.
2. Please use 5V, 2A above charging adapter, smaller current charger may need a longer time to charge or even no charging.
3. When charging by laptop or computer, due to internal power supply resistance, the charging current would be smaller, which may lead the charging time longer. The specific time depends on the load capacity of different facilities.
4. The tail switch can not function during charging.
5. Please remember to lock by twisting the tail ring after installing the remote tail switch, Quick-Function-Switch or charging cable to the multi-function port.
6. The P15 has a physical anti-reversed function. When the battery is inserted in the wrong direction, the indicator of the charger won't turn on. Please check if the battery is in reverse.
- Stronger and more durable
- Fast charging
- Convenient for carrying
- Tactical remote switch
- Flexible operating ways
- Hardened dual AR coated lens
- Light transmittance up to 99%
- High-strength aluminium alloy
- IPX68 waterproof
|2 Lumens 35 days
|45 lumens 400cd 40 meters 37 hours
|200 lumens 3,600cd 120 meters 8.5 hours
|600 lumens 10,000cd 200 meters 2 hours 45 minutes
|1,700 lumens 27,225cd 330 meters 1 hour 45 minutes
|Max. beam distance
|330 meters / 1,082ft
|840 hours / 35 days
|Peak beam intensity
|130.7mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Head Diameter) x 23mm (Tube Diameter)
|98.8g / 3.48oz w/o battery 151.5g(5.34oz.) w/battery
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
- It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
- Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
- Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
- Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
- Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If an irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
- Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
- This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
- Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.